Topic: is it the time … of the season … for loving … Lucifer?
Most people don’t pay much attention to the passing seasons, other than to express an opinion about their “favourite time of year.” Spring sproings from the depth of winter’s frigid darkness, followed by the heat of dog-days summer. Fall sees those days get shorter, as the sun “falls” toward its December low, and then the cycle starts again with another winter.
For sun worshipers, however, as well as their fellow travelers from now-occulted Mystery School religions, the arrival of the four seasons and the sun’s daily routine were blessings from the heavens. The sun’s transit across the sky gave life, in terms of literal growth for edible plants and also in metaphorical terms representing the ups and downs of mankind’s mortal existence (“As above so below”). The sun’s disappearance below the horizon and the consequent darkness tended to cause ancients no small amount of anxiety until the warmth and the light rose again in the east several hours later. People measured, worshiped and ritualized the sun’s movements, all coordinated for a better understanding of how to give thanks for its generous return to their lives following each night and following each “death” for three days at the nadir of the winter solstice.
Societies often erected monuments in honor of their sun deities, and created elaborate grammarian parables to explain the effects of celestial events on Earth and its inhabitants. December 25, for example, the third day after the yearly “death” of the sun, finds three stars comprising Orion’s belt (described in certain parables as Three Kings) lining up with Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky (the “eastern star”), to point at a spot on Earth’s equatorial horizon where the sun will dawn after being “born again.” Another example: people gather at the Temple of Kulkulkan, named after the Mayan serpent god, at Chichen Itza at dusk on the spring and fall equinoxes to see a serpent-shaped shadow descend down the corner of the nine platforms of the pyramid. While we wonder at their architectural prowess (How did they move those massive stones? How many people did it require?), few question the astronomical/astrological significance.
Even today, sun worship remains a widely-practiced ritual. Modern-day sun worshipers, those who call Lucifer the light-bringer — the angel descended from heaven as their lord and savior — continue to honor him by way of ancient ceremonies involving fire and blood. The month of April is a particularly significant time of year for luciferians, specifically the Season of Sacrifice days between March 22 and May 1.
Winter begins on December 22, the winter solstice. That date is when the sun appears to stop moving (i.e. die) for three days before a December 25 resurrection on a cross, the Southern Cross constellation visible from Earth’s southern hemisphere. The vernal (spring) equinox occurs three months later on March 22, a span of days which luciferians consider analogous to December’s three-day entombment of the sun: winter, which started at the bottom of the sun’s “fall,” ends up lasting for three months, until the world is “reborn” just as food stores start to dwindle.
Spring, of course, means planting season, which means honoring sun and fertility deities to secure a bountiful harvest. During the first half of spring, from March 22 (the date sitting half-way between winter and summer solstice events) until May 1 (the date sitting half-way between March 22 and the summer solstice), luciferians perform rituals involving fire and human sacrifice to honor Baal, the sun and fertility god of ancient Phoenicians/Canaanites. Some luciferians believe that the thirteen days preceding May 1 are the most significant days of the year in which to offer sacrifices to Baal. This helps explain why many ritual events are clustered around April 19-20, at the very start of those thirteen days. 4/20, anyone? Hello? Stoners? Fools?
May 1 is also known as May Day, the holiest day for Druidic witches. Many cultures still celebrate the eve of May Day as Walpurgis Night. In Edinburgh, Scotland, for example, over 10,000 people celebrate Walpurgis Night with Beltane Fire rituals. Beltane is derived from Baal, and in honor of them both the May Queen and Green Man lead a procession of performers around a huge bonfire as they pronounce the birth of summer. With that fire ends the thirteen days of unintended assistance that all those foolish stoners provided — yet again — to the luciferian NWO.
Fire is a significant feature of Baal worship. At Bohemian Grove, a retreat held for elite luciferians every July in northern California, members participate in a ritual called the cremation of care. The ritual occurs at the foot of a 40 foot stone owl, and features members wearing hooded robes while celebrating the burning of a coffin in effigy. Participants believe that this ritual absolves them from all crimes they commit during the year, as they have been released from caring about the suffering of non-luciferians.
Evidence exists to suggest that ritual human sacrifice, often involving fire and children, occurs on a regular basis during the first half of spring. Explosions, school shootings, and armed conflicts unfold before us year after year. The Former Mainstream Media (FMSM), those luciferian court jesters who provide rapid-fire doses of programming, tell everyone that the prevalence of early-spring tragedies is coincidental. They are unforeseen tragedies. Tragic accidents. Appropriate law enforcement engagements. Necessary wars. Lone-wolf murder rampages. All coincidences, dontcha know. But are they really coincidences? The FMSM and its programmed believers accuse those who believe otherwise as being conspiracy theorists, as though such conspiracies are best kept secret (“Shh, don’t tell me about Enron shenanigans”). The luciferians want everyone to believe that so-called conspiracy theorists are wacky, untrustworthy unibomber-ish types who refuse to fall in line with normal establishment beliefs.
Review the evidence for yourself, taken just from an incomplete cross-sample of the last century or so. Can all that be a coincidence?
- April 19, 1904 — 1 person killed, over 104 buildings destroyed in the Great Fire of Toronto
- April 18, 1906 — over 3000 people killed in the San Francisco earthquake and fire
- April 14, 1909 — Turkish massacre begins of mostly Christian Armenians
- April 23, 1910 — 18 people killed from an explosion at a coal mine in Ohio
- April 14-15, 1912 — 1512 people, including John Jacob Astor, killed when the Titanic sinks
- April 23, 1913 — 96 miners killed from an explosion at a coal mine in Pennsylvania
- April, 1918 — approximately 100 million people killed from the Spanish flu epidemic
- April 23, 1940 — 198 people killed from a fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi
- April 23, 1942 — 1549 people killed from an explosion at a coal mine in Manchuria
- April 14, 1944 — over 800 people killed from an explosion at the Bombay docks in India
- April 30, 1945 — Adolf Hitler kills himself on the Eve of Beltaine
- April 18, 1946 — 12 miners killed from a coal mine explosion in Virginia (virgin sacrifice)
- April 16, 1947 — 576 people killed from an ammonium nitrate explosion at the Texas City port
- April 17, 1961 — start of the Bay of Pigs invasion against Cuba
- April 4, 1968 — The assassination of Martin Luther King Jr.
- April 29, 1970 — US begins the Cambodian Campaign, leading to the rise of the Khmer Rouge
- April 17, 1975 — The fall of Phnom Penh to the Khmer Rouge, and the start of the Cambodian genocide
- April 22, 1980 — approximately 1,000 killed when the ferry Don Juan sinks off Mindoro Island, Philippines, after colliding with the Tacloban City barge.
- April 26, 1986 — 31 people killed from explosions and fire at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine
- April 19, 1995 — 168 people killed in Oklahoma City bombing
- April 28, 1996 — 35 people killed by a lone gunman in Port Arthur, Australia, which leads to gun confiscation laws)
- March 26, 1997 — 39 people kill themselves as part of the Heaven’s Gate cult in San Diego, CA
- March 24, 1998 — 5 people killed at a school shooting in Jonesboro, Arkansas at Westside Middle School
- April 26, 1998 — 1 person killed at a school shooting in Pennsylvania
- April 20, 1999 — 13 people killed at a school shooting at Colorado’s Columbine High School (honours the ancient goddess Columbia)
- April 19, 2000 — 131 people killed when Air Philippines Flight 541 crashes
- April 27, 2002 — 18 people killed at a school shooting in Germany
- March 19, 2003 — Iraq war begins with the military strategy called “Shock and Awe”, which translates into the occult “shakinah” (invocation of the destructive feminine force)
- April 16, 2007 — 32 people killed at the University of Virginia (virgin sacrifice)
- April 2009 — release of the H1N1 swine flu
- March 29, 2009 — 8 people killed in a shooting at the Pinelake Health and Rehab nursing home in Carthage, North Carolina.
- April 3, 2009 — 13 people killed in a shooting at an immigration center in Binghamton, New York.
- March 29, 2010 — 40 people killed, hundreds injured in subway bombing in Moscow
- April 20, 2010 — 11 people killed (or declared missing) from an explosion at a BP offshore drilling rig off the Louisiana coast
- May 1, 2011 — Osama Bin Laden is “killed” in Afghanistan
- April 16, 2013 — 3 people killed from explosions at the Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2013 — 15 people killed from an explosion at a fertilizer plant near Waco, Texas (the twenty year anniversary of Waco)
- April 24, 2013 — 1,129 people killed when the Rana Plaza, an 8-storey commercial building, collapses in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- April 2, 2014 — 3 people killed and over a dozen injured during a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas
- April 11, 2014 — 10 people killed in California when a flaming truck hits a school bus
- April 14, 2014 — at least 71 people killed from explosions at a bus depot in Abuja, Nigeria
- April 16, 2014 — over 100 people killed and hundreds missing after a ferry sinks off the South Korean coast
- April 29, 2014 — 6 injured, shooter dead after gunfire erupts at a Georgia FedEx facility
- May 1, 2014 — another explosion in Abuja, this time killing at least 9 people
In addition to literal blood sacrifice, the NWO also tries to trick individuals into committing economic seppuku for the benefit of one-world crime syndicates. That is why April is “tax season,” and that is why during the Great Depression the following “Public Service Announcement” surfaced in all NWO-handled newspapers and on bulletin boards across America:
Programming that is designed to make everyone believe preposterous coincidence theories starts during public schooling, which is little more than 12-odd years of intensified Marxian-Humanism “education” delivered using Tavistock Institute techniques for long term mind control. Luciferian-developed public schooling also robbed people of the ability to recognize signs of occult-inspired activity. Few learn the language of symbols that the NWO uses to communicate its desires, and thus few understand all the symbolic language as being anything more than cool slogans and brand logos.
As a result, modern society exists in a state of arrested development: adults stuck permanently with intellectual childishness, eager to please all self-proclaimed luciferian authority figures — going along with the program, or at least turning a “blind eye” to it, in order to get along. Each of us is a desperate teenager trying to find acceptance within the clique of bureaucratic sycophants. Hellbent on gaining acceptance by the so-called philosopher kings and maintaining positive self-esteem (as opposed to self-respect), people are losing the ability to think critically.
Fear is what prevents most people from considering a sinister, dark-occult connection between the events listed above. Fear of colouring outside the designated lines. Fear of letting luciferians know that someone is calling bullshit on them. Fear of not being seen as “normal” in the eyes of increasingly fearful peers. Fear of being declared a conspiracy theorist. The typical head remains in the clouds — reciting mantras, holding yoga poses, fondling prayer beads, chanting sutras and ignoring the truly horrible, destructive events that unfold like the seasons, as predictable as the sun’s rise and fall, as sure as spring sproings into summer, as certain as “death and taxes” (in case anyone is wondering: yes Benjamin Franklin was one of them and coined the phrase “death and taxes” as a reminder to those he considered profane that he and his Mystery Religion co-conspirators would always be willing to commit financial destruction and even physical murder for the sake of enabling their psychosis).